Friday, April 8, 2011

Prom 2011

Luke is attending his first prom tonight. He looks so handsome in his fancy duds. His date looks just beautiful and I love the dress she chose. I hope they have a good time together. Of course, we'll get to check in on them later. Unity has an after-prom party and Dwight and I are working the 11:30-3:30 shift. Staying up half the night is not my thing, but it sounds like the kids will have lots of fun things to do.




I hope her parents got better pictures. If they did, I'll post more later.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Luke,
    We are loving these great pictures of this fun time in your life. So happy for you that you could attend with a lovely friend. We're sure you had much fun.
    Love G & G Vantol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Luke is so tall already........time just fly's........he looks so handsome and his date is truly beautiful...hope they had a great time....

    Aunt Pat

    ReplyDelete