Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sunny Day

It is sunny here again in the wilds of Iowa. I was talking to my mom last night and she mentioned how cloudy and unpleasant the weather has been there lately. Of course, I had to point out that we have had only three or four cloudy, rainy days in the two months we've lived here. It does rain, but usually at night. If the day starts cloudy, which is unusual, it is generally sunny by the time I get to work. I used to check the weather report in advance if I had anything planned that required being outside. Now I never do. I know it won't always be like this, but I am going to enjoy it while we have it.

My parents are going to come out and visit us here in a week or so, maybe even as soon as this weekend. They want to wait until everyone is healthy before they come. They also suggested waiting until the forecast was for good weather, but I don't know if that will really be an issue. We are so excited to see them. Jon Felipe is counting the days until they come. He is going to be disappointed if he has to wait an extra week, but I do agree that waiting until everyone is healthy is a good idea. So far, that is looking good too.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! Will they stay with you? Have you decided on your next house yet?

    ReplyDelete