Sunday, January 24, 2010

Chocolate Lava Cake

Tony and Jacob usually come for dinner on Sunday evenings. That is often a time for us to try new recipes. Jacob and Tony are very willing taste testers. Lately, I have been on a quest to make chocolate lava cake. This quest actually resulted from a request from Tony to make this kind of cake. After trying three different recipes, I think we've found it. Colin helped me make this recipe and it was amazing. It was quite easy too. Everyone agreed, this recipe was a keeper.



Is it any wonder that I'm not losing weight :-)

3 comments:

  1. That looks so yummy! I love lava cake! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kath - I just had one of these for the very first time last week! Kathy Sheridan (next door) made them and brought over one for each of us. They were VERY good! They looked just like the ones in your photo =) Maybe I'll try to make them too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the problem with diets; who in their right mind would pass up lava cake??

    ReplyDelete