Thursday, October 7, 2010

Finished


We finished our Head Start testing today. I had planned to finish testing yesterday, but the flat tire I had last week set me back a day. Dordt has reading break today and tomorrow, but these two wonderful students volunteered to come with me today and help with the assessment anyway. I know, I have the greatest students!

We gave the fall assessment to over 300 preschoolers. We will assess again midyear and then again at the end of the year. Overall, I am really pleased with how the project has gone so far. The young man who has designed the computer program we are using has done an incredible job. My students have been really enthusiastic about participating. The Head Start teachers are excited to be able to get this data on their students. It's all good. Now, though, I am looking forward to a little break in the action.

No comments:

Post a Comment