Tuesday, October 5, 2010

SCS

Twice a week I get to head over to Sioux Center School and help out in the ESL classroom. Last year I mainly helped middle schoolers. This year I work with a small of group of high school students. I love it! I love interacting with the students. I love the teachers I work with. I love that Dordt College thinks this is a great way for me to spend my time.

This is Nancy. I'm so glad she invited me to come into her classroom. She is a good teacher, enjoys what she is doing, and generally a lot of fun.

This is Jessica. She is fluent in Spanish which makes me very envious. SC could really use about three of her. She always seems to be needed in about three places at once. She is also a lot of fun. I really look forward to my time at the school every week.

1 comment:

  1. Wow your leaves have already started to change..Ours I am afraid will just turn brown. We have had no rain and high temps for a long time.

    ReplyDelete