Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Nica Blessings

It has been such a blessing to be here in Nicaragua. This is how we spent our evening yesterday - sitting on the porch (there is a roof so we were protected from the rain) and singing. Wendy's father is a pastor and they had a church event last night, but they were unable to get to their church because all the rain had caused a rock slide closing the road they needed to take. That meant that Wendy's parents were able to spend the evening with us. Some other family members also came over to see Wendy. It was such a nice, relaxed evening and a blessing to be able share this time with this family.


Thank you for your prayers for this time. The workshops have gone amazingly well and the rain has not kept people from being able to attend. I will post pictures later. My family is doing well without me. I have slept well and eaten very very well. Once again, I have to say that I am so blessed to have the opportunity to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment