Thursday, March 18, 2010

Random Stuff

Sorry I've been gone for a bit. I have had a miserable cold and haven't felt very sociable. I did manage to get a lot done on my to-do list so far this week since I didn't feel up to doing anything fun anyway. I've also been loving the warmer weather these past couple days.

Since it was spring break and I had the time, I scheduled a physical. There wasn't anything wrong, I just hadn't had a physical in a couple years. Plus, I thought it would be good to get established with a doctor here. The most painful part was getting weighed, of course, although I was pleased to find that I weighed less on the doctor's scale than on my home scale, sort of like instant weight loss. I was also about 2 inches shorter. How can that be? Am I shrinking?

Jon Felipe's class had pajama day today. JF is the one on the far left in this photo. He brought Monkey (Curious George) with him to school for the PJ day activities. He loves special days like this. Of course, the first thing he asked me when he got home was how many days until his class gets to have pajama day again.

1 comment:

  1. We've got jean day tomorrow because Meredith forgot the treat for "Tech Tips and Treats" today. I'm with Jon...I love these special days :-)

    ReplyDelete