Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Break


Spring Break started at 12:15 p.m. In case you wondered, I'm not going anywhere. No fun in the sun, no exploring new places, no travel adventures for this prof. Instead, I'll be hanging out in northwest Iowa. Judging by the number of people around campus this afternoon, I should have plenty of peace and quiet. I have to admit, though, I am looking forward to having time to catch up on all the work that has piled up on my desk. That doesn't make for a very exciting spring break, but I know that it will make me happy if I can get a lot accomplished. Still, I needed a little excitement. So, I decided to get a new hairdo. It is short again, but I'm pretty pleased with it. I've been keeping up with the couch to 5k program (on week 4 now) so I'm also thinking short will be good for running. Plus, I was just kind of bored.

5 comments:

  1. Love the haircut, Kath! Professional, easy to care for and run with :) Now that spring has sprung, finding time and inclination to run will be easier. With the snow gone, I am enjoying the three mile walks again every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Hasn't been that short for quite a while, has it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Adopted from Ayudame in 86' making my first trip back to Colombia this May. Found your blog via google search of Ayudame... Looking for tips/advice. Raised in Twin Cities. If willing to help I can forward you my blog email. Thanks!
    -John

    ReplyDelete
  4. John, I would be glad to try to answer your questions, although I am by no means an expert. We loved visiting Colombia. While we were staying there, we did meet a couple families who had returned with their adopted children to explore their place of birth. It is a beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, If you'd like to send an email to fredcastleclothing@gmail.com we could go from there! Anything will be greatly appreciated. I just thought the more pointers, and advice I could get the better. Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete