Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Funnies - Shaving






I'm always teasing my boys about being in need of a shave. Colin and Jacob shave regularly, but they wouldn't if they didn't have to for their jobs. Luke, however, joined his friends in supporting "No Shave November." This, of course, ratcheted up the teasing and Luke's new nickname is Sasquatch. Well, my one boy who doesn't actually have to shave yet decided he needed to find out what all the fuss was about. He found Colin's electric shaver and managed to remove quite a bit of hair before he got "caught." No point in getting mad. This is definitely how this child learns. So, we just scooped him up and went to visit my friend Emily who lives in the other half of our duplex. She has a salon in her basement and she fixed him right up. Doesn't he look handsome?



3 comments:

  1. Grandma said, "Oh, NO! He'll be cold this winter. Now I want to see a picture of Luke."
    Grandpa said, "Ha, ha, ha ,ha. What a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam took a different approach -- he kindly gave his brother a "haircut" which was fixed the same way you fixed Jon's :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie cut Julie Gunnink's hair, very short bangs! I think it's a childhood passage. I too would like to see Luke!

    ReplyDelete