Saturday, December 11, 2010

Luke


After the shaving post, several of you asked for a picture of Luke. I don't have any pictures from November, but this is how he looks now that he is shaving again. What? You couldn't tell that he is back into the shaving routine? Now you know why I am always teasing my boys about being in need of a shave. So, you'll just have to use your imagination to picture how Luke looked last month. You can trust me on this though, it wasn't better :-)

We are in the midst of a blizzard here. It is snowing sideways. We have 35-45 mile an hour winds. The wind chill has dropped to 25 to 35 degrees below zero. That is why Luke is all bundled up in this picture even though he is just taking the trash out. Everything is either closed or cancelled. Happily, all my kids are here at home. Looking forward to a little family togetherness tonight (or fff - forced family fun as my friend Tracy called it the other day).

1 comment:

  1. Very weird here -- raining cats and dogs. By the way, Barb Buteyn was in this week and asked how you were doing. I directed her to your great kvtea blog.

    ReplyDelete