Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Luke

Luke had new student orientation at his school tonight. Dwight went with him, so I thought I'd interview him for my post so I could also hear a bit about how the evening went.

Where will you be attending school?

I'll be in the 10th grade at Unity Christian High School in Orange City.

What electives will you be taking?

Spanish, Orchestra, and Multi Media.

Which classes are you most excited about?

Multi Media, but it doesn't meet until second semester, and orchestra.

Why are you looking forward to orchestra?

Because orchestra was really fun last year.

Are there any other new transfer students at Unity?

Yes, there are a few other new transfer students.

What extra curricular activities do you intend to be involved in?

I would like to work on the sets for the play.

What are the school colors and the school team name?

The colors are blue and white. The team name is The Knights.

What did you do while Dad was at the parent orientation portion of the meeting?

Went to the library and read my book, and also found a magazine in the library about Myth Busters which I read as well.

Why didn't you want to buy a sports pass?

I'm not sure I'll end up going to any sports events, but I can always buy one later if I change my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment