Monday, August 24, 2009

Open House at SCCS

This is Jon Felipe's classroom. His teacher is Mrs. Siebesma. The school nurse's office is right next door to his classroom. Sounds like good planning to me.

Jon Felipe was so excited to discover that there was a piano in his classroom.

They both got to check out all the things in their desks.

As you can see, Jon Felipe is very excited about starting school.

Maria checking out the things in her desk and meeting her new seat mate. She seems like a really nice girl and she is going to help Maria "learn the ropes."

Maria quickly made friends with a whole passel of girls and is now feeling much less nervous about starting a new school.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures -- I can see their excitement

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! How's Luke feeling about the new school start?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luke isn't saying much yet. I'll let you know if I hear anything interesting, but you know how boys are. It's almost impossible to get them to tell you anything about their day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I finally figured out how to be a "follower" even though I've been reading your blog almost every day. I like all the photos!

    ReplyDelete