Monday, October 26, 2009

New House





This is the view across the street from "The Big House" where we now live. To the north of these fields, there are fields of soybeans. To the south is Open Space Park which extends all the way to Dordt. We do have neighbors on either side of us and behind us, several of whom we know already as they also work at Dordt. You'll have to wait for pictures of the inside until we are a little more unpacked. Suffice it to say, though, that I have been hanging around Calvinists long enough that I'm pretty sure I don't deserve to live in such a nice house.
We only moved about 8 blocks, so our phone number is the same. Our new address is:
1163 7th Ave.
Sioux Center, IA 51250


1 comment:

  1. I know I can't speak for God, and I won't. What I do know is the bible teaches that God blesses us in many ways. You are seeing the house as a monetary value and "un calvinist" What if God put you in that house in that area by those neighbors for a reason? We can't always devine God's plan. I know you prayed about this move, it worried you, the stress it caused. Maybe it was God's plan for you to be there all along? Enjoy his blessings and thank him for them.
    He may have other plans for you down the road, but for now I have a feeling you are where God wants you to be.
    Love you

    Chris

    ReplyDelete